cgi

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Tue Mar 25 00:05:51 CET 2003

It sounds like possibly your web server doesn't know that it's supposed
to RUN cgi's and is just displaying it instead? What web server is
running on your machine? If it's apache, you might want to look for the
following in your httpd.conf:

LoadModule cgi_module         modules/mod_cgi.so
AddModule mod_cgi.c
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
AddHandler cgi-script .pl

This is in addition to the directions for setting up the web interface
located at http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/installweb.html.

You'll need to restart apache if you make any modifications to the conf
file of course.

--
Marc