service check intervall

Moser Wolfgang w.moser at conova.com
Mon Mar 24 14:22:55 CET 2003

Hello Matthias!!

Try to enable following in the nagios.cfg.

###################
# ORPHANED SERVICE CHECK OPTION
# This determines whether or not Nagios will periodically
# check for orphaned services.  Since service checks are not
# rescheduled until the results of their previous execution
# instance are processed, there exists a possibility that some
# checks may never get rescheduled.  This seems to be a rare
# problem and should not happen under normal circumstances.
# If you have problems with service checks never getting
# rescheduled, you might want to try enabling this option.
# Values: 1 = enable checks, 0 = disable checks

check_for_orphaned_services=1

The explanation is in the sample-nagios.cfg.
I did a simple cut and paste.

I hope this help you!!

ciao
wolfgang