Cannot read the reports status

Pablo Morales pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy
Mon Mar 24 13:43:22 CET 2003

Hi there, this is my fist post.

I've installed nagios in my FreeBSD 4.7 box, I installed it from the ports
tree, I also had to install the web server, now I can do a
http://localhost/nagios and the main menu it's displayed, I can see the
documentation, but If I select another option like system status or
something like that , that implies a cgi request, I've get garbage,  the
only thing readable it's at the en of the page that says, generated by
nagios. I tryed to see it as root, using different browsers, It's like when
yopu haven't installed the correct laguage support and the web page cannot
read, t loads., but in russian for example :)

What's wrong?

Bytes.