Return Code 127

Kreig Dubose KreigD at webex.com
Mon Mar 24 13:07:22 CET 2003

[1048507399] EXTERNAL COMMAND:
SCHEDULE_FORCED_SVC_CHECK;goclnx1;check_users;1048507394

This is all I see in the nagios.log file after changing the second macro and
restarting the service.

The Status Information field still reads:

(No output!)

[root at nagios libexec]# ./check_nrpe -H goclnx1 -p 5666 -c check_users -to 10
USERS OK - 2 users currently logged in

is the result from running it locally via the command line.

Incase you'd suspect it's a userid issue:

[root at nagios libexec]# su nagios
bash-2.05b$ /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H goclnx1 -p 5666 -c