Return Code 127

Kreig Dubose KreigD at webex.com
Mon Mar 24 09:03:33 CET 2003

I cured the 127 error by using the $HOST1$ macro instead of the path name.
Now I get:

Status Critical
(No output!)

I've verified that the command runs OK as user nagios and it does return
something:

-bash-2.05b$ ./check_nrpe -H goclnx1 -p 5666 -c check_users
USERS OK - 1 users currently logged in

the perms on the nagios.cmd file are wide open (my understanding as to where
it dumps these types of checks??