Nagios process parent

Ben Lisle benl at flowcom.com.au
Sun Mar 23 05:43:35 CET 2003

Nevermind.  Worked out a way around it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Lisle [mailto:benl at flowcom.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, 23 March 2003 1:23 PM
To: 'nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Nagios-users] Nagios process parent

Hi,

Is it possible to define a parent host for the Nagios process itself?  I'm
basically trying to get the status map to look like our actual network
topology and it currently fits pretty well except for where Nagios is
sitting.

Ben
.
Please note that my email address has changed. My new address is
benl at flowcom.com.au, so please update your contact list.

any issue.
.