Check_nt and fileage

Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
Sat Mar 22 12:05:24 CET 2003

Dear All,

I am desperately trying to get check_nt working with the fileage
statistic. I am running Nagios v1.0 and v1.30 of the plugins (latest from
Sourceforge)

The fileage works, but it returns the date in US format (mm/dd/yy), which
is not good for us Brits who need it in UK format (dd/mm/yy). The
operating system is in the correct format.

Can anybody help ? I can't imagine I would be the only one in this
situation. Maybe it could be done with some clever script ?

Any help would be much appreciated !!!!!!!!

Thanks

Matthew Quinney