check_ntp -> (No output!)

Babak Pasdar bpasdar at IGXGlobal.com
Fri Mar 21 20:43:51 CET 2003

Can anyone offer me pointers on how to setup Nagios Debug?

Babak

--
Babak Pasdar
Founder/CTO

The electronic message that you have received and any attachments are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential.

If you receive this email in error, please advise us by responding to NOC at igxglobal.com. You are required to delete the contents and destroy any copies immediately.  IGX Global is not liable for the views expressed in this electronic message or for the consequences of any computer viruses that may be unknowingly transmitted within this message.

This electronic message is also subject to standard copyright/ownership laws. It is not intended to be reproduced, or re-transmitted without the consent of the originator.

www.igxglobal.com