No libexec directory created?!

Raj Mudhar Raj.Mudhar at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 21 16:28:41 CET 2003

Hi

Someone has told me that the directory should be created but i can make it if i want.

Now should it be created as part of the nagios install or not..

I installed my first pluging (fping) and it said that the plugins should be defaulted to libexec under usr/local/nagios

But there is not libexec under this path and my first plugin did not create it so whats going on.. documentation didnt help once at all or the FAQ regarding this