Status map and 3D status map

Hugo Rebello hugo.rebello at br.danzas.com
Fri Mar 21 15:18:29 CET 2003

Please, anybody help me ?

I'm upgrading the Nagios 1.0b6 to 1.0, but I don't to get install gd library
with support to jpeg.
Where is jpeg library in machine ?
I tried configure with support for jpeg library using the following command
( ./configure --with-jpeg=/usr/local/bin or /usr/lib), but don't work.
Look the message that I receive when running the command:
***************
checking for png_create_read_struct in -lpng... yes
checking for freetype-config... no
checking for FT_Init_FreeType in -lfreetype... no
configure: WARNING: not found - disabling freetype support
checking freetype/freetype.h usability... no
checking freetype/freetype.h presence... no
checking for freetype/freetype.h... no
checking for jpeg_set_defaults in -ljpeg... no
checking for XpmReadFileToXpmImage in -lXpm... no

** Configuration summary for gd 2.0.11:

   Support for PNG library:          yes
   Support for JPEG library:         no
   Support for Freetype 2.x library: no
   Support for Xpm library:          no

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config/Makefile
config.status: creating config/gdlib-config
config.status: creating test/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged

Thank you for advanced