Reloading config - all plugins fail with 127 o ut of bounds

Forsyth, Austin Austin.Forsyth at Caminus.com
Thu Mar 20 22:47:43 CET 2003

I use the script provided with the distribution in /etc/init.d to perform
the reload, or the Web interface. The script seems to locate the PID by the
lockfile, and as everything is running properly at the moment, the lockfile
lists the correct PID.

If I call the script with stop/start, I don't get the strange plugin
failure. It's a clean reload.

I have a workaround, I'm just curious if anyone else has seen *all* the
plugins claim their return values are out of bounds?

How are you achieving the reload - HUP or script?  if script - is it
HUPing the correct process?

--

-sg