Web-Based config

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Thu Mar 20 21:17:02 CET 2003

Well, I didn't necessarily mean only Fredrick..  Anyone that has been working on one of these could help Ethan with doing this... That is if Ethan wants this for his upcoming versions.  I would figure since he's planning to rewrite in php perhaps that this wouldn't be that hard to throw in,  I know there would proably be several people willing to do what they could to contrib (I would).

I do figure making a configuration piece as an addon would be feasible,  I would just like to see the configuration as a part of the base,  This of course is just my opinion, because the original author(s) of this software may have their reasons for not including this option.  Im just so anal I guess that I would like the interface to pose the same style and the app already has. :)

Just a random thought really!