oracle plugins

bernie liwanag bliwanag at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 07:07:38 CET 2003

I am using Windows NT4 server in our Oracle
Application and Database. And Red Hat linux 6.2 for my
nagios monitoring.

Do I have to install any oracle plugins in Windows NT
server just to monitor it in my nagios machine? Where
can I get the complete proper procedure on how to
monitor the Oracle server in my nagios machine.

Thanks a lot!

Bernie