nagios http_check ssl

Brad Dunn Brad at pretzel.com.au
Thu Mar 20 04:10:33 CET 2003

I had this very same problem with SSL

And OpenSSL was definatly installed into /usr/local/ssl

However one thing I did notice was that when it was looking for all the SSL
related files in the configure of the plugin's. it kept saying "NO" it
didn't find them, (I forget the filenames, blahssl.h or something similar,
there were about 4 or 5.

b r a d  d u n n
s y s t e m s  a d m i n i s t r a t o r
.  .  .

pretzelLogic
Ph:  +61 8 9218 8588
Fax: +61 8 9218 8599