problem with Alert History and Event Log

Marcos Dias marcos.dias at intelignet.com.br
Thu Mar 20 02:02:33 CET 2003

Hello,

I have a Nagios Box running on a solaris 8 compiled with database support, I used all options that have database support in the compilation...

And Now I have the following problem:

When a service is down nagios alerts me with mail, pager, but when I'll see the alert history anything is logged there, becasue that I can't generate some statistics correctly. What I could be wrong ?

If someone need to see my config files just ask that I put here the specified file !

[]'s

Thanks.