RES: Web-Based config

David Gitman David at feedroom.com
Wed Mar 19 21:57:25 CET 2003

Looking good!

[-d]

-----Original Message-----
From: bauchi [mailto:lists at bauchi.de]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:09 PM
To: Sandro Vaz (UOL)
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: RES: [Nagios-users] Web-Based config

Guten Tag Sandro Vaz (UOL),

Am Mittwoch, 19. März 2003 um 17:09 schrieben Sie:

SVU> Pretty cool.

SVU> Feel free to share it here in list...

SVU> Att.,

SVU> Sandro Vaz

well...
i'll create a download with all the needed files, and an instructions
to install the whole shit ;)

i'll also remove the specific things we needed for our project and add
some documentation to the whole thing ...

the webconfig tool was born out of some *special* needs for some
*dorks* at my company as you might have noticed

but right now im fucked up with too much mai-tai drinks .. ;-)
just gimme 2 or 3 days and i'll implement the whole nagios feature
range like escalations and dependencies ;)

by the way... any idea for improving this web frontend is welcome ;)

if anyone likes to install the current version he/she should try this
link:
http://nagiosconf.sskm.net/releases/index.html
and look for the latest one .. but no guarantee for anything at all..

as soon as i'm no longer drunk, i'll set up a cvs server where anyone
can check out the latest developement branch and so on .. bla bla .

cheers
sebastian

--
"In god we trust, the Rest we Monitor"