Monitoring Cisco Routers

Jens Kruse jens.kruse at mobilcom.de
Wed Mar 19 15:57:03 CET 2003

Hi David,

David Adams wrote:
> # ./check_ifstatus
> Can't locate Net/SNMP.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/nagios/libexec /usr/libdata/perl5/i386-openbsd/5.6.1
> /usr/local/libdata/perl5/i386-openbsd/5.6.1 /usr/libdata/perl5
> /usr/local/libdata/perl5 /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/i386-openbsd
> /usr/libdata/perl5/site_perl/i386-openbsd
> /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl /usr/libdata/perl5/site_perl
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at ./check_ifstatus line 35.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./check_ifstatus line 35.

You have to install a Perl Module called Net::SNMP, it's either
delivered through your distribution (i.e. SuSE - Perl-Net-SNMP) or you
can get it here:
http://search.cpan.org/author/DTOWN/Net-SNMP-4.0.3/
Read the INSTALL or mail me, if you further questions how to handle this
module ...

Regards, Jens

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen