Monitoring Cisco Routers

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 16:39:05 CET 2003

Try the plugin check_ifstatus, work well for detecting link status.
 David Adams <dadams at johncrowley.co.uk> wrote:Greetings all, Is there a way to monitor link states, interface states, processor load etc on Cisco routers? I'm assuming this would have to be done using check_snmp.If that's how it's done, does anyone have any MIB's or link to a resource that could get me started? Of course, there is always the jackpot, has anyone made any plugins for Cisco kit ;-) Thanks Dave