NSClient return code of 184 is out of bounds

Bunting, Glen, IG GBunting864 at Worldsavings.com
Mon Mar 17 20:21:09 CET 2003

I have just installed NSClient on one of our Win2000 boxes.  I have copied the version of check_nt to my Linux box.  I have edited the checkcommands and services files.  I can run the commands fine from the command line, but when they are run from Nagios, I get an error of "Return code of 184 is out of bounds"

Can someone tell me how to fix this and what I need to do to be able to monitor my Win2000 boxes?

Thanks

Glen

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail do not amend
any existing disclosures or agreements unless expressly stated.