SNMP

Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
Mon Mar 17 11:27:54 CET 2003

Hey there,

I dont have a specific program to monitor mib variables, but once you have
switched SNMP on at the firewall (which you will need to really lock down)
you can just walk the mibs from your Linux box and then decide which you
want to monitor.

Personally I just check that telnet works to the firewall .

Matthew

"Tan Yew Kwee" <yewkwee-tan at axvantage.com>
Sent by: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
17/03/2003 09:46
Please respond to
"Tan Yew Kwee" <yewkwee-tan at axvantage.com>

<nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] SNMP

Dear all members,
Thanks for your valuable information and guidence given on this monitoring
software. May I know is there a plug in available to monitor a checkpoint
firewall?
Thanks/regards
Yew Kwee