Check Citrix has limitations....?

nemir nemiria nemir at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 14:57:05 CET 2003

Hiya,

I can't seem to get  check_citrix to work for all my published apps.  It
seems to only report about 26 of them from the master browser.  Sadly,  I
have a few more than that.

Well,    I have a lot more than that.

More like 526.

Don't ask,  I am sure you don't wanna know.  ;-p

I don't mind only checking the status of a single application,  as that is
enough to prove there is no problem with the the ICA protocol or the browse
service of my farm.  It is just not entirely ideal.

I also want to know what I can do to check the status of a citrix server
that has no published apps.  I have a citrix server that everyone gets a
desktop login to.  As a short term solution I have published notepad,  and
this works fine.  Just that again, it isn't totally ideal.

It is also highly possuble that I am getting something wrong.  I couldn't
find any docs for this when I downloaded it...

TIA

Nemir