outages.cgi

Mgr. Matej Samčík samcik at slovanet.sk
Fri Mar 14 13:52:12 CET 2003

Hello,

I need some advice with following:

I have set up nagios with several contactgroups,  everything works OK.

I see only hosts, services, etc. which I'm contact for, but I can't see
outages.cgi (It appears as though you do not have permission to view
information you requested...) until I'm not specified as a
authorized_for_all_hosts in cgi.cfg.

In docs, there is written:
Authorization Requirements:

* If you are authorized for all hosts you can view all hosts.
* If you are an authenticated contact you can view hosts for which you are a
contact.

It doesn't work, as nagiosadmin (authorized_for_all_hosts) I see network
outage cgi, as a user which is a contact person (not
authorized_for_all_hosts) for the host causing network outage, I don't ...
(It appears as though you do not have permission to view information you
requested...)

Does anybody know what could be the problem?

Regards.

MatejS