Ping everything

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Thu Mar 13 21:17:30 CET 2003

I originally had a check_ping as the default service for hosts,
regardless of what other services were being checked. I've recently
started removing them on those hosts that have other services.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 303.881.5157 (Mobile)