check_local_procs problem

Clement.Lorvao at cadrus.fr Clement.Lorvao at cadrus.fr
Thu Mar 13 10:50:30 CET 2003

Hi,
I have a problem with my check_local_procs plugin.
Here is my checkcomands.cfg file:

define command {
command_name  check_local_procs
commande_line $USER1$/check_procs -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -s $ARG3$
}

In my services.cfg file, I have:

define service {
check_command        check_local_procs!2 3 r
}

And when I run Nagios, I have this error :

 check_procs: Critical Process Count must be an integer!

Could you help me?
Thank you,
Clément