check_radius [nagios-1.0] + [Plugins v1.3.0]

Stephen Katen skaten at o1.com
Thu Mar 13 02:51:30 CET 2003

All,

I have Nagios working except I cannot get the check_radius plugin to
compile.  I have downloaded the radiusclient library from the site in
the REQUIREMENTS document and upon a reconfigure it still doesn't
compile the plugin.

libradiusclient.so and libradiusclient.a are both in /usr/local/lib/.

I tried to use the check_radius in the contribs directory from the
plugins and I can get that to compile, but for some reason it just hangs
when trying to run the command.  My radius server doesn't see the
authentication attempt and I have added the nagios computer to the nas
clients on the radius machine.

Here is the response after it hangs:
Sending request. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, No answer.

Any thoughts?

katen