AS/400

Rasmus Plewe rplewe at hpce.nec.com
Thu Mar 13 00:17:52 CET 2003

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 05:25:48PM -0500, Scott Lambert wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 10:11:03PM +0100, Rasmus Plewe wrote:
> >
> > (Most of ) the plugins compile on virtually any Unix system[1]. So, if
> > you e.g. have ssh on your box - no problem (haven't played with nrpe
> > yet).
>
> OS/400 is not a Unix varient.

Cool. Long time since I was paying so little attention with so much
embarassment potential *blush*.

Anyway, the plugins seem to be written quite generically, so if you
have some standard C environment and a reasonable perl version, you
should be able to use the Nagios-plugins. Whatever your OS is...

At least, Super-US is a Unix variant.

Rasmus