[Nagios-devel] Is anyone else working on DB-support for Nagios-config??

Fredrik Wänglund fredrik.wanglund at datavis.se
Wed Mar 12 11:04:03 CET 2003

That's interresting. In my aproach, the config-changes needs to be
'committed', which means that config files are generated from the
database and Nagios is restarted.

The advantage of this is that you dont need to change something in Nagios.
The disadvantage is that you still need the files (and have the
possibility that someone is changing the files instead of the database)