TempTrax

Marek Dohojda marek.dohojda at linksys.com
Tue Mar 11 02:22:41 CET 2003

Hello Everyone

I recently (Ok today) installed the TempTrax hardware to monitor my
temperature.

Everything went very smoothly, and works like a champ.  However I have one
question.  When I send an e-mail to my verizon text messaging I do not get
the current temperature.  Does anybody know how to force Verizon thingy to
display the whole message?

Thank you everyone!

Marek Dohojda
Sr. Network Admin