Solaris 8 package available?

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Tue Mar 11 00:03:01 CET 2003

> Whats wrong with...
>
> /opt/nagios  binaries
> /etc/nagios  configs
> /var/nagios  logs

I did /opt/nagios/{bin,libexec,etc} and it works good for me -- easy to
zap copies of it around the network when it's all self-contained like that
(with a few exceptions, like /etc/init.d/ stuff)...

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Kelman Technologies, Inc., Calgary, AB, Canada.

  From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
    "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

  "I have great faith in fools:
     Self confidence my friends call it."  -Edgar Allan Poe