Mail from address changed.

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Mon Mar 10 22:08:42 CET 2003

What are your host/service-notify-by-email command definitions? Is
nagios running as user johnmc now that it's been restarted? Your email
could be read a number of ways and I am assuming that your removed a
monitored machine from the nagios configuration files and not a
distributed nagios monitoring server entirely.

--
Marc