chsck_ifstatus

Brian Kosick briank at nacs.net
Mon Mar 10 21:34:23 CET 2003

Hi All,
    Is there a way to give different warning levels to the
check_ifstatus plugin?
I have a Wide Bank DS3, that has 32 interfaces on it, 1,2 are the DS3
interfaces and the rest are DS1 interfaces.
The second DS2 (interface 2) is configured as a hot standby to the first
one.

when I run check_ifstatus, here's what I get.
CRITICAL: host 'XXX.XXX.XXX.X', interfaces up: 30, down: 1, dormant: 0
DS3 Controller B -- Standby: down ->

As you can see it is reporting it as critical, though this is the way
it's supposed to be.

the help included with the plugin does not specify whether or not you
can do this.