Solaris 8 package available?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Mar 7 20:43:09 CET 2003

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 02:25:57PM -0400, Cian O'Sullivan wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone has a Solaris 8 package of nagios compiled and ready to go.
>
> Dont want to re-invent the wheel

not yet. I was considering adding it to the packages available from
www.blastwave.org

but I'm already maintaining many many packages. it would be great if
someone else in this mailing list would like to step up and volunteer.

Build machines, and packaging help, are all available through blastwave.org
I hope some folks will check it out.