Config file parsing/reporting

Dan Rich drich at employees.org
Fri Mar 7 19:58:16 CET 2003

Does anyone have any tools for parsing the config files?  I am almost looking
for a reporting/summary tool that will let me say things like "list all of the
monitored hosts", or more importantly at this point "what are all of the
services and who gets paged/e-mail when each one goes down"?

--
Dan Rich <drich at employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/