Some Minor Issues

JSnodgrass at sourcerefrigeration.com JSnodgrass at sourcerefrigeration.com
Thu Mar 6 22:33:24 CET 2003

I am missing the following files for Nagios 1.0 running on Red Hat 8.0
- Statusmap.cgi
- Histogram.cgi
- Trends.cgi

I wanted to know if someone could send them to me.

Also I seem to have a problem with the notification alerts. They seem to
be a couple hours behind the actual event and when they are sent the
system is sending way to many alerts through the pager feature.

I am also unable to get the system to send the alerts via e-mail which is
odd cause the system is essentially sending an e-mail to our phones when
it is using the paging feature.

Nay help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Snodgrass, A+, CCA, CLP
Network Support