Changing of service not took into account

Jean-Eric Cuendet jec at rptec.ch
Thu Mar 6 08:38:20 CET 2003

Hi,
I use nagios 1.0 on Linux RH7.3.
I have changed a service that was "Check /dev/sda2 space" To "check / space"
Now, (I have restarted nagios many times) the sda2 check continue to
exists (thus not visible in the GUI) and to check. As it fails (the sda2
service is not defined anymorein nrpe), we have a mail telling us that
the check was failed every 2 hours...

Is it a known bug? Is there a workaround?
Thanks
-jec

--
Jean-Eric Cuendet