ldap plugin compile on Debian

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Thu Mar 6 06:36:37 CET 2003

Greg,
	If you can get with me regarding the problems you're having maybe I can
help you as I run Debian (being a Debian package maintainer it kinda helps,
although I am not the netsaint/nagios maintainer) and have several arches here
locally (x86, alpha and hppa)... I was not having any problems building the beta
releases from CVS on stable and unstable so I'm not sure what problems you are
encountering...

	Jeremy