Statusmap.cgi

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Wed Mar 5 00:06:32 CET 2003

I just sent a reply to a very similar question.

Always a good idea to check the FAQ first...

The cause of this problem is most likely because, when you ran
configure, Nagios couldn't find some of the required graphics libraries
(libgd, libpng, libjpeg, and zlib) that statusmap.cgi uses.  This can
also cause problems with trends.cgi and histogram.cgi.  Either you're
missing some of these libraries, or the script couldn't find where you
have them.  Run configure again and log the output.  Look through it and
you should be able to find where the problem is.

Russell

--
Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.