Nagios and RH 8.0

Chris Losch Chris.Losch at newham.gov.uk
Tue Mar 4 15:18:09 CET 2003

Pascal

I am currently using Nagios 1.0 and RH8.0 sucessfully - I had a few teething
issues (mainly my own doing).
I've been running it with no problems for a few months now.

I don't remember any specific changes I had to make to get it working, but
check the list archives for my posts if you encounter any issues, as they
may be the same I had.

Chris