check_nt_disk dont work

le jert lejert at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:11:26 CET 2003

Hi !

I'm trying to check disk space and cpu load from my machine (nagios) to NT 4
servers via check_nt_disk ,

but it don t seems to work (I get error: Return code of 127 is out of bounds
- plugin may be missing)

I read this tread
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1758840&forum_id=1873

So now I'm wondering if I need a special plugin on my machine for these
services to be effective or if I need to install specific plugins on the
remote host (or even a snmp client...).

Here is the command lines in services.cfg :

#Service definition disk C:
define service{
use generic-service
host_name NT4-server
service_description C:   w = 80%  c = 90%
is_volatile 0
check_period 24x7
contact_groups intern-servers-contactgroup
notification_options c,w,r
check_command check_nt_disk!C!80!90
}

In other words : what's the problem?

(running on redHat 7.3 // nagios-1.0 with pluggin 1.3.0 beta2)