Viewing rights

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Mar 3 16:42:18 CET 2003

I think I already did, so here it is again:

$ cd /usr/local/nagios/etc
$ grep ^authorized_for_ cgi.cfg
authorized_for_system_information=*
authorized_for_configuration_information=*
authorized_for_system_commands=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_services=nagiosadmin,guest
authorized_for_all_hosts=nagiosadmin,guest
authorized_for_all_service_commands=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_host_commands=nagiosadmin

And here are some helpful links:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/configcgi.html#use_authentication

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/configcgi.html

HTH.