WML interface & Nokia 7650

Sat Mar 1 10:53:00 CET 2003

Hello,

I have worked it out - it looks like the Nokia 7650 doesn't like the
forms and post for some reason. I have changed some of the links in the
source code to the format href='%s?param=value?parm2=value2' and this
seems to fix it in some places but not work in other places :-(

Anyone else have any ideas?

Does the Nagios author ever reply to e-mails? - it would be nice to hear
his take on this problem.

Thanks

--ian