Nagios and Redhat 9 + Mysql

Allan Normandin allan at ht-tech.net
Sat Jun 28 14:40:40 CEST 2003

Thanks for all the replies.  I've patched the complete system (as
recommended), though still have the same problem.  I've decided to
compile it without MySQL support initially.  Get it running with text
files and come back to SQL support later.

Thanks for everyones input.

Allan

Allan Normandin
HillTop Technology