How to hide groups from web users.

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Fri Jun 27 16:56:14 CEST 2003

Make sure that the people you want to hide them from are not a member of
a contactgroup that is specified for either the hosts or the hostgroups.
Put another way, create a contactgroup that contains only the people you
*do* want to see those hosts/hostgroups and apply it to the
hosts/hostgroups.

--
Marc