check_oracle

jmarquart at planalytics.com jmarquart at planalytics.com
Thu Jun 26 15:47:06 CEST 2003

Lionel - this has been covered several times on the list.  (check archives at
sourceforge.net)

the long answer short - you need to pass in the env var ORACLE_HOME / hard code
it in the script / or use check_oracle fomr CVS (which offers some desireable
features) - which can try to auto-detect your ORACLE_HOME

you might find something like
     env -i 'ORACLE_HOME=/path/to/oracle/home' /path/to/check_oracle <args>
helpful

-j

Lionel Verscheure <Lionel.Verscheure at loria.fr> on 06/26/2003 05:00:54 AM