Unable to get host & service details

Ramamoorthy_Ramadurai at petronas.com.my Ramamoorthy_Ramadurai at petronas.com.my
Thu Jun 26 10:43:11 CEST 2003

Hi,

Our nagios is up and running and CGI + web authentications are configured
properly.

when clicking on following links i am getting following error message
 "It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for
                     any of the hosts you requested...
   If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
                    requirements for accessing this CGI
      and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration "

 Service Detail

 Host Detail

 Status Overview

 Status Summary

 Status Grid
 Service
 Problems

 Host Problems

but when i checked the status log it is getting updated.
where i am doing wrong.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Ramamoorthy .R.

Network Operations,