Optimal Config for hundreds of passive checks && Hundreds of Nagios procs

solo molo solomolo90 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:58:35 CEST 2003

Well I tried your config (except for the ramdisk) and Nagios is still
getting behind on processing the results.  I can't understand why Nagios is
getting behind since my load averages are so low (less than 2 most of the
time).

Anyway I'm going to try the ramdisk, I'm curious as to how you set yours up.
  Do you have a script that recreates and formats the disk at startup?