passive host checks.

Jason Lancaster jlancaster at affinity.com
Mon Jun 23 18:09:57 CEST 2003

While this would be really, really nice (the whole idea of my distributed
environment is to have servers behind firewalls sending statistics to the
central server) it is hard to develop a work-around because Nagios cannot
process any type of host-check through the external commands file. The only
implemented process feature is PROCESS_SERVICE_CHECK_RESULT. Perhaps someone
can hack this or figure out a way to disguise a host-check as a
service-check...

I'd like to see this too, though!

-Jason