nagiosbounce.sh

Martin, Jeremy jmartin at gsi-kc.com
Thu Jun 19 23:17:03 CEST 2003

For the past few days I have been running this script at 4:00 PM every day (so I will notice if it messes anything up before I leave work)... It has worked great to prevent rogue nagios instances from running. I just wanted to run this by the list real quick to see if anyone thinks doing this might cause any problems.

#!/bin/sh
/etc/rc.d/init.d/nagios stop
killall nagios
/etc/rc.d/init.d/nagios start