Compiling nagios plugins with ssl-support

Jens Kruse jens.kruse at mobilcom.de
Thu Jun 19 11:16:55 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to recompile Nagios Plugins 1.3.0 with Openssl-Support.

IMHO should a

# ./configure --with-openssl=/usr/share/ssl

do.

But calling a plugin as follows doesn't satisfy me ....

monitor2-lx:/usr/local/nagios/libexec # ./check_http -S -H 10.10.139.177
check_http: invalid option - SSL is not available

monitor2-lx:/usr/local/nagios/libexec # ./check_http -V
check_http (nagios-plugins 1.3.0) 1.24

What went wrong?

Regards, Jens