Problems with check_oracle

Ricardo Perez perez at buenos-aires.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Jun 18 17:35:56 CEST 2003

I am a new user of nagios and I have some problems to check my oracle
databases with check_oracle . If I run check_oracle from a command line
(/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_oracle -tns oraxxx) it is works OK, but
from the Nagios web page I get the following error (Return code of 141 is
out of bounds)

This are the definition I add to the checkcommands.cfg and services.cfg

# 'check_oracle' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_oracle
        command_line    /usr/bin/env -i "ORACLE_HOME=/usr/local/oracle8i"
$USER1$/check_oracle -tns $ARG1$
        }

# Service definition
define service{
        use                                    generic-service
        host_name                         Xserver
        service_description             ORAXXX
        is_volatile                           0
        check_period                      24x7
        max_check_attempts          3
        normal_check_interval         3
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                   nagios-admins
        notification_interval              120
        notification_period               24x7
        notification_options              w,u,c,r
        check_command                 check_oracle!oraxxx
        }

Any help will be appreciated.